There is still time to get your nominations in for two newly-launched awards from Women in Roofing (WinR) – the closing date is tomorrow, 28th February 2018 for The Maureen Johnson Rising Star Award and The Ellie Coulter Business Excellence Award.
The two awards have been introduced to the roofing industry in honour of two well-respected women in roofing who sadly passed away last year – Maureen Johnson and Ellie Coulter.
The award winners will be selected by a panel of judges, and shortlisted candidates will be invited to the WinR Conference on 14th March 2018 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Derbyshire.
The Maureen Johnson Rising Star Award
Nominations are open for under 25s who have undertaken an industry training programme and have shown ‘strong potential for continued growth within the industry’.
- Under 25 – working in the roofing industry for five or fewer years
- Has participated in, or is currently an apprentice, trainee or management programme participant
- Can provide evidence of development and growth within an organisation
- Has exceeded the expectations of employment responsibilities
The Ellie Coulter Business Excellence Award
Nominations are open for members of the roofing industry who strives for and champions the pursuit of excellence in all areas and shows true leadership.
- Any individual working within the roofing industry for a manufacturer, merchant, contractor or training group
- Demonstration of exceptional personal qualities and leadership abilities, such as integrity, the ability to work with diverse groups, a record of motivating or mentoring others and exemplifying the values and ethics of a distinguished leader in their organisation and field of work
- Significant professional contributions such as:
- Industry involvement beyond the focus of employment responsibilities
- Exemplary achievement in accomplishing a major task or project
View the full criteria and how to nominate here.